ISO shocks and a arms for my banshee

So the ball joints on my stock arms are through. I would like to upgrade to the lonestar a arms and elka shocks. But it is not neccessary.

Anything that will fit perfectly on my banshee is welcome, I will look into whatever you have if I'm interested I'll take it. Looking to buy something asap.

So the ball joints on my stock arms are through. I would like to upgrade to the lonestar a arms and elka shocks. But it is not neccessary.
Anything that will fit perfectly on my banshee is welcome, I will look into whatever you have if I'm interested I'll take it. Looking to buy something asap.

Iv got long travel arms if you want to go that route

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the difference on long travel arms? I would need long travel shocks as well to go with it?

Also what's the difference in ride? I'm about 220 lbs and I occasionally like to throw my girl on the quad with me. So that's something to keep in mind. I dont want to have the issue of bottoming out

54 minutes ago, 97Screamer said:

I've got some Fireball long travel arms and Elka shocks I'd sell for $1000+shipping. Pm me if you're interested.

Thanks for the reply! I'm looking for something a bit less expensive and if I'm going with the elkas I'm pretty set on LS which I can get around that price new.

Anything else guys?

1 hour ago, Rawnold said:

Thanks for the reply! I'm looking for something a bit less expensive and if I'm going with the elkas I'm pretty set on LS which I can get around that price new.

Anything else guys?

Sounds good, hope you find what you need. If you have your heart set on LS you're not going to find a better deal than BlackandYellows LT arms IMO.

• Like 1

I'll definitely look into blackandyellows and see what's up with that. And as for the fireballs, I've honestly never heard of that brand which is why I was a little less interested in those, I know I can buy fox floats with LS arms for about 1k brand new as a set on ebay, I'm hoping I can get lucky and find a deal on here for something I'd like more.

Like I said anything is welcome :)