That can’t be good

Going off the picture and your answers, I am leaning that way. The oil looks a little red tinted like trans fluids. Premix would be blacker. Also said you are loosing trans fluid, it has to be going somewhere.

A quick way to check if crank seal is to leak down test engine and see.

Going off the picture and your answers, I am leaning that way. The oil looks a little red tinted like trans fluids. Premix would be blacker. Also said you are loosing trans fluid, it has to be going somewhere.
A quick way to check if crank seal is to leak down test engine and see.

Appreciate the quick reply, brotha. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

where are you located at.
your original comment in the post made me LOL
hang in there, learning these machines is a fun process dont let little hickups take the fun out of it its all learning

I love learning, I’ve rebuild tons of trikes (dirty200 on 3ww) just frustrating. Thought I was buying a summer toy, not a summer project hAha. I’m in Maryland, 21701

oh. yeah well if its sucking trans fluid into the pipe its most likely from the right side seal easy fix. like zilla take clutch cover off and pressure test the motor you should find the leak that looks like trans fluid

I have two crank seals like 20 hrs on them only ill give them to you 

Edited by Ayesully810

Is it smoking really bad out the right exhaust

And don’t get discouraged when I first got mine the crank seals were bad too and I knew nothing about four wheelers while rebuilding them watch some YouTube and I rebuilt that thing in less than a day it’s easy super easy and I had absolutely no small motor rebuild knowledge but I’m a good mechanic