Help

So I’m still having this problem of lag like when you full throttle it it lags for a split second then it takes off if I keep it high rpm it does not do it I have 290 mains and 27.5 pilot jets air box lid off stock motor fmf exhaust need of second notch up from bottom it was at the third in the middle I was told to move it up a notch it made tiny difference but not much have had this prob sense last yr and no one seems to know I have tried everything besides change reeds out no one rly reply’s to my post on here so that don’t help either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I’m still having this problem of lag like when you full throttle it it lags for a split second then it takes off if I keep it high rpm it does not do it I have 290 mains and 27.5 pilot jets air box lid off stock motor fmf exhaust need of second notch up from bottom it was at the third in the middle I was told to move it up a notch it made tiny difference but not much have had this prob sense last yr and no one seems to know I have tried everything besides change reeds out no one rly reply’s to my post on here so that don’t help either

It’s actually mid to full Throttle but just for a split second and then takes off like you hitting nos lol

6 minutes ago, Ride2fast said:

No don’t know how but spark was black and wet

a plug chop is for a read on the main jet, its easy to do. 

and if you have a stock motor with open air box and just pipes, use a stock pilot. 

if your lugging it around on the bottom end of the throttle and then you go to pin it and it takes a minute to clear up, it might be getting too much gas on the low end with that pilot, just a thought you said youve tried everything right? try it and see. not like youill blow the motor up. 

if your lugging it around on the bottom end of the throttle and then you go to pin it and it takes a minute to clear up, it might be getting too much gas on the low end with that pilot, just a thought you said youve tried everything right? try it and see. not like youill blow the motor up. 

Ya it’s worth a shot I guess