CLEAR CLUTCH COVER

Kinda useless to get a lock up clutch cover if you don't have a lock up clutch because most likely you wont be doing clutch tuning.  Have you decided on what motor your going with? (Your previous thread on where to send your motor)  Unless you just want it for the looks.  You also have the option to run a slighshot lock up from driveline that you can use with your stock cover with

Thats a sweet looking setup....i actually think im going to go another route and get a set of elkas for it.....i have to put in my timing (+4) plate, i have full flight A arms, so i might invest in some better suspension instead.....my motor has ported wildcard jugs, k&n open air filters, T5’s,  the tors is deleted, boyesen rad valves, and its got a set of wiseco pistons in it...all the bearings are new in the motor as well....i was thinking of dressing the engine up, and tossing some nice suspension in it...its just so tough, because i wanna do both, but only one is in the budget (for now)....i keep hearing people say “do the suspension” over and over....i just cant make up my mind.....

I'm the odd ball with a lockup and stock cover

Not odd at all. I think the sleeper look is sweet. I would have went that route but when I got my stock cover polished, the media egged out parts of the gasket surface. Huge bummer. At that point I figured, why not go with the direct drive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk