eBay Carbs

I tryed a few ebay pwk on various bikes, they can be made to work. Say on a old vintage bike you just want to get running again.

That said its just not really worth it, some are not made right at all and if not checked over can cause damage, they also can never be compared to a genuine keihin. Jet specs other members may have use for the same setup... will be very different jetting. And supporting people that rip off first world country genuine parts is bad enough.

Check out this guys video its a bit goofy but dose cover some things that are big drawbacks to a knockoff

https://youtu.be/_E4xW_wzvTQ

Edited by Canada

They are not the real deal. The dead giveaway is “keihin style” and the price is another giveaway. Notice how they don’t show any pictures show keihin on the carb. I have zero experience with these, but I do know that Iv learned the hard way that buying cheap is not the way to go on these. It causes way more headache than the extra savings are worth. I’m pretty sure new PWKs go for around $330 or so. Not a bad idea to look around on the for sale section, as carbs come up every now and then

They are not the real deal. The dead giveaway is “keihin style” and the price is another giveaway. Notice how they don’t show any pictures show keihin on the carb. I have zero experience with these, but I do know that Iv learned the hard way that buying cheap is not the way to go on these. It causes way more headache than the extra savings are worth. I’m pretty sure new PWKs go for around $330 or so. Not a bad idea to look around on the for sale section, as carbs come up every now and then

I just never ran these I’ve seen Keihin carbs before and this one just through me off but I want some stockers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knowledge is the great equalizer.... once you know how each carb works they are all "pretty" easay to tune.

Started tuning 2 strokes with an 87 LT250r that had a 34mm pj. went to a cr500 with a 39mm pwk then on to a banshee with stock carbs.

I personally liked the PJ the best....