Help please

maybe it did maybe it didn't..

ive seen sleeper say in some posts that hes taken apart piped bikes with stock jets and they have been running fine but obviously you would never wanna run it like that purposely.

yeah those jets are fine.  Toomey and Vitos needle are good for stock carbs.  toybreaker has given you good starting points you might be able to get away with stock pilot too depending on temps you will know if its too rich down low though

When you change the jets, if you have it pig rich it will run like shit until it “hits the power band” “comes on the pipe” whatever fucking phrase you want to use. 

Trust me, the jetting I outlined will be really freaking close to what you need..... want it to be spot on?

get a cool head w 21cc domes, toomey needles and vf2 reeds. Then you will have a duplicate of the set up that liked that jetting, running premium unleaded mixed 32:1 with castor 927

When you change the jets, if you have it pig rich it will run like shit until it “hits the power band” “comes on the pipe” whatever fucking phrase you want to use. 

Trust me, the jetting I outlined will be really freaking close to what you need..... want it to be spot on?
get a cool head w 21cc domes, toomey needles and vf2 reeds. Then you will have a duplicate of the set up that liked that jetting, running premium unleaded mixed 32:1 with castor 927

Ok ty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk