Vinyl Cutter *start Your Own Decal/t Shirt Busines

I have a Lynx 12 Vinyl Cutter for sale. I have owned it for a year, havnt really had much time to use it. When i did use it i used to make decals and t shirts with it and sell them on Ebay. You'd be suprised how much people pay for those and how easy they are to make. Not to mention you dont even have to leave the house to make cash. You can get any supplies you need delivered, post auctions on ebay, and even mail them by printing labels on the US Post office website and then stick them in your mailbox. Doesnt get much easier. Also, ive tried the cheaper cutters, not even worth wasting your time, all they do is get you fustrated and waste your money.

This cutter has all the adjustments you need to get quality and easy cutouts. Heres an excerpt from their website

"The 12" Vinyl Express LYNX desktop vinyl sign cutter combines sleek design with exceptional performance. The 12" LYNX desktop cutter comes in 3 different models depending on your choice of cutting speed and downforce. Choose either the 6ips/150 gms downforce, 12ips/225 gms downforce, or 24ips/300 gms downforce. With the LYNX 12" desktop cutter you can affordably add to your sign shop or start your own vehicle graphics business with just a small investment.

Comes with a set-up CD which shows you how to connect your cables, how-to use your control panel, setting blade depth, adjusting pinch rollers, and how to load your software!"

Cutter is upgraded, cost me $1300 shipped.....cutter is in great shape, comes with everything in the pictures, which is everything they included with the cutter. Even comes with the VXI software that cost $995 by itself. Comes with all manuals for the cutter and the software, all cables, blade, etc.

Also come swith a couple cd's of thousands of images you can use and modify, probally more than youll need, tons of popular ones you see people selling right now

If anyone is interested PM me any questions or offers. I also have a heatpress, tons of vinyl rolls and heat transfer materials for making shirts, and tons of accessories if someone is serious that i am also selling

Cutter is also shipped in the original box which is needed in case of future warranty work.

www.wickedwheelerz.com/Ebay/cutter1.jpg

www.wickedwheelerz.com/Ebay/cutter2.jpg

www.wickedwheelerz.com/Ebay/cutter3.jpg

www.wickedwheelerz.com/Ebay/cutter4.jpg

www.wickedwheelerz.com/Ebay/cutter5.jpg