Anyone ever installed a radiator fan for extra cooling?

by switching hose diameter, you will actually cool worse, because you arent flowing the water are the correct pace.  

Best things you can do is a oversized radiator, and a better waterpump impeller. 

Remember a fan can also hurt you,  it can block air from going through at the higher speeds. 

20 hours ago, Derpy Drifter said:

Not sure if the 521cc will enjoy tighter trails with hill climbs throughout lol

IMO the 521 wont get hot at all in tight stuff. The reason is you wont be on the power band nearly at all. If you will be, your idea and my idea of tighter trails are very different.

I would suggest monitoring your bikes temperature before doing anything. IMO, you dont need to make a solution for a problem that doesn't exist.

The banshee already has an expansion tank....

I could be wrong here, but that’s an overflow tank for after the coolant has already gotten hotter than ideal. Whereas an expansion tank will help keep the coolant from getting that hot.
And you guys are right about the bigger hoses, I wasn’t really thinking that through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, Derpy Drifter said:

I could be wrong here, but that’s an overflow tank for after the coolant has already gotten hotter than ideal. Whereas an expansion tank will help keep the coolant from getting that hot.
And you guys are right about the bigger hoses, I wasn’t really thinking that through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An expansion take is a bandaid, ans a poor one at that.  the coolant tank is a overflow or recovery tank.  It doesnt mean that water got too hot.  as you build heat and get up to operating tempature, the water it going to expand and build pressure.  once it builds enough pressure to overcome the radiator cap. then it will go into that tank.  doesnt mean that the quad is getting too hot, just that say the rad is full at 50 degrees and it is now running 100 degrees and the fluid expanded past the 8psi or whatever the banshee cap is rated for. 

That tank is made so when the quad cools down, instead of having a vacuum in the motor, or a air pocket, it can suck that coolant back in, and be constantly full.