Remaining Parts From Build

1 hour ago, rjdgriff said:

He is the one who is supposed to pay ME!

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!

I don't know what happened in your situation if you were the buyer and got jipped or seller and got jipped more info would clarify things but I asked if you paid fees due to fact that if you are buyer and pay fees 3.5% your covered..like my instance cost of part 10.00 + 3.5%=10.35 so if I get jipped I get my money back all for a mere cost of 35 cents...gotta love the buyer fees no biggie for me was only 10 bucks thanks for the heads up though lets see how it all goes

Edited by ldonato

I don't know what happened in your situation if you were the buyer and got jipped or seller and got jipped more info would clarify things but I asked if you paid fees due to fact that if you are buyer and pay fees 3.5% your covered..like my instance cost of part 10.00 + 3.5%=10.35 so if I get jipped I get my money back all for a mere cost of 35 cents...gotta love the buyer fees no biggie for me was only 10 bucks thanks for the heads up though lets see how it all goes

He lost a bet that he initiated and lost miserably. He is not man enough to pay up. It was a publicly made bet here on the forum.

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!