OEM Carbs, Front Hubs/Spindles/Calipers, Steering Stem/Bars and Sniper Stingers/Silencers

Parts For Sale: All Prices Include Shipping and Paypal Fees in the Lower 48. Shipping Elsewhere extra.

- OEM Steering Stem, Chrome Upper Clamps, 7/8" Pro Taper Bars ($55): Everything is straight and ready to run. Comes with everything pictures but bars will be removed for shipping.

- OEM Hubs, Spindles, Rotors and Calipers ($75): Everything ready to run, no bends etc. Comes with what is pictured, note no caliper bolts included and missing two lug nuts.

-OEM Carbs ($140): TORS removed, idle screws installed, Motion Pro Twist Throttle with cable and foam (Uni if I recall?, I can double check if its a deal breaker) air filters. Prefilters are too large for filters but I've been running them with zip ties with no issues. Everything in good shape, came off good running banshee with mild port work ridden at Sea Level in California. I can check jets for serious buyers.

-Sniper Stingers/Silencers ($160): Very nice shape, a good polish and they'd be like new.

Pictures on the Facebook group of PM me. I will add some next time I'm on Tapatalk.

• 2 months later...