Power Me Up Kit

WALZ

$250 shipped including PayPal fees.  Everything pictured EXCEPT carbs.

Pulled some parts out of the attic.  Lost a clutch and ended up parting bike after.

Cascade ported cylinders with used pistons.  Look good to me, no scarring to report.

Cool head with race gas domes.

Stock stator plate hogged out by white knuckle to+4 mill.

reeds, blocks and boost bottle.

This setup with T5's pulled 73hp on cascades dyno (to my surprise)

Freebies = cascade billet gas cap, domes I assume are regular gas but not sure how to measure as I leave that to my engine builders plus an unknown stator w/ flywheel.  I do not vouch for stator/flywheel as they came out of my attic.  Typically I throw out questionable parts but do not remember what these came off.  these are freebies.

STOCK CARBS IN PHOTO NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE.

Text/email is quickest and best way to get large photos.  208-703-1168 jesse@jessewallz.com

Power 1.JPG

6 minutes ago, spurdy said:

What is a stator plate hogged out to 4 mill?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

before the ingenious design of the adjustable stator plates builders would drill out the holes on the stator plate to gain timing.  Rotate assembly clockwise to gain the much needed banshee timing advance.  We can call that a freebie if you prefer.  The package with cool head and domes is still of decent value.

IMG_3236.JPG

Edited by WALZ

1 minute ago, spurdy said:

1mm of rotation is equal to 1 degree of timing. Just never seen the holes only enlarged. Usually oblong. 4m or 4 mill typically refers to the stroke length of the crank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are completely right.  I had 4 mill on the brain, just finishing a new build.  They are drilled out for +4 timing advance.  Please disregard my 4 mill comment.