Stock Engine (Electronics available)

Wish I could get $2k for this bike as she sits in my neck of the woods.  If I could get $900 plus shipping for the stock engine I'll break down the rest of the parts.... really don't want to break down, $1800 would take it.  

1999 stock engine.  purchased 100% stock for the wife in '05.  Did top end and then frame off restoration powder coat at that time.  Make 3 trips a year at best with some 2+ year breaks in between.  Put another OEM piston/ring/gasket/reed pedals in summer 2016 for good measure still had cross hatches in cylinder.  Checked bottom end in Sept 2017: holds 6 psi for 15+ minutes.  changed out countershaft and shift seal last year.  runs well and ready to rip.

if DM doesn't work, text does: 208-703-1168 Boise, Idaho

Can text more pics

banshee 2

I can't get the better pictures smaller on this G&@ forsaken IMAC.  Text for more photos if SERIOUS.  Good Haulers, +6 swing and plenty of cascade billet.  

Wish I could get $2k for this bike as she sits in my neck of the woods.  If I could get $900 plus shipping for the stock engine I'll break down the rest of the parts.... really don't want to break down, $1800 would take it.  

1999 stock engine.  purchased 100% stock for the wife in '05.  Did top end and then frame off restoration powder coat at that time.  Make 3 trips a year at best with some 2+ year breaks in between.  Put another OEM piston/ring/gasket/reed pedals in summer 2016 for good measure still had cross hatches in cylinder.  Checked bottom end in Sept 2017: holds 6 psi for 15+ minutes.  changed out countershaft and shift seal last year.  runs well and ready to rip.

if DM doesn't work, text does: 208-703-1168 Boise, Idaho

Can text more pics

banshee 2
Where r u located

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Bike is in Boise, ID.  Got it on CL Boise and Utah CL with delivery.  No takers.   

If the bike is anywhere near $3k where you are you could get bids on uShip.  Wait about 5 days and they'll bid each other down.  

People ask lots of $$$ but I don't think they get it.  I sold a long travel, redline built, ported, race gas Serval last year.  +6, dunable, 8 hrs on build w/ documentation, fresh 22" superlights, very sharp bike it took months to get $5k in Portland in May-July.

There are some collectors that pay for stock time capsules but other than that I see many Banshees sit years with ridiculous asking prices.

i picked up a show quality 4 mil for $3,800 last month (this bike's replacement).  

$1800 is likely market value in the west and maybe $500 more toward the E Coast.  I believe someone could make at least an additional $500 on the part out.  

Call me at 208-703-1168 if you seriously want me to haul bikes and split profits then.  There are two more banshees in my area for $2k.  I'll put out want to buy ads and scoop more up when people are looking for xmas cash.   I'll inspect and hold,  then drive at least a few out early next spring  ... but only if you have enough confidence to throw down 1/2 the cash.  I'm also deep into R's, 02+ CR's and 92+ CR500's. 

i had a few people willing in the next couple weeks for $1800.  Yes, that is what I received.