Banshee weird noise after install new pod filters

1 minute ago, ‘97SheeMan said:

No, sounds like rubbing I know I'm not tripping out cause I can hear it clearly if I focus on the noise, maybe it hard because I can't describe it right but for me it sounds like a womp womp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You sure its not your kicker rattling? You know what I'm talking about right? If not, hold onto your kicker while revving it and see if the noise you're talking about goes away. If thats not it then I don't hear it.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

You sure its not your kicker rattling? You know what I'm talking about right? If not, hold onto your kicker while revving it and see if the noise you're talking about goes away. If thats not it then I don't hear it.

I know the kicker rattles it's not that unless it makes a deep rubbing noise but I'll try it today and get back to you.

No lol, all I can hear is the kicker rattle. At the end when you move the phone closer to the filters I hear what I would call a whistling noise but both my banshees have pod filters and make the same noise when they are sucking air. We must be talking about a different noise that I'm not capable of hearing.

No lol, all I can hear is the kicker rattle. At the end when you move the phone closer to the filters I hear what I would call a whistling noise but both my banshees have pod filters and make the same noise when they are sucking air. We must be talking about a different noise that I'm not capable of hearing.

Does my quad jetting sound off? Random question

I'm not smart enough to jet by sound, I have to do plug chops. I don't hear anything terribly wrong but that doesn't mean your jetting is optimal. Maybe someone else will be able to help you?

Yeah idk I never heard this noise till I installed these filters, it's a weird noise I know I'm not the only one hearing it.

6 minutes ago, ‘97SheeMan said:

After the new air filter install I took a little ride around my neighborhood but turned around once I saw the sheriff lol

The sheriff showed up at your house?

was his name Buford T Justice?