2-sand drag banshees for sale or trade

For sale or partial trade 

White bike 72" wheelbase chassis powder coated with black powder coated wheels smooth fronts with 20x10x8 superlite haulers, Shearer nickle chrome sbsf out the left pipes, stock stroke bored .060 over stock cylinder no porting stock gas carbs jetted for k&n filters and drag pipes, 1-5 non duneable overide, coolhead with 21cc domes, fast racing 3 piece stator cover chrome plated stock clutch cover with cascade inserts, 8' wheelie bar coated to match chassis. Stock blaster axle.

Silver bike is an 80" chassis painted silver with 8' black and silver wheelie bar, powder coated satin black wheels with smooth fronts and 22x11x8 12 paddle extreme superlites, stock stroke drag ported cylinders bored .60 over, 40mm keihin alcohol carbs with power jets Shearer raw sbsf out the left drag pipes, 2-5 non duneable overide, coolhead with 17cc domes, mod quad drag axle.

Both bikes setup for 300' sand drags and both bikes run great only selling due to kids not having much interest in racing anymore, my 12 year old rides the white bike and 15 year old rides the silver, best 300' time on the white bike was 4.91 with 120lb rider and the silver was 4.39 with 155lb rider.

I'm sure I missing info but I have all specs and more pics soon request. Silver bike pic has chrome pipes on it but those are not included. Will also include a large and a medium streetbike helmet, neck braces and one chest protector.

Would prefer to sell together at 7500 if i separate they will go for 4000 each. Partial trades considered but I will require some cash. Trade wise I'll be picky but would entertain trades for glocks, kimbers, or Springfields or a nice over/under 12 or 20 gauge for skeet. Will also consider a couple of nice Honda atc 70s preferably 1985, or a nice set of 20" wheels and tires for older chevrolet tahoe 6 lug, also consider a nice 1980s moderl k1500 4x4.

Text or calls or pm no lowball bs. Thanks.

More pics to come

20160226_215532.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...