22cc domes in Alky cub motor

Is anyone running 22 size domes in Alky cub motor. I've read a lot about dome size and converting to Alky. I ask because I have 22 in my cub no on 93, and am converting to Alky this week, and wanted to know can I just use the domes i have now. Until I am able to get smaller domes. I know I won't be getting all that I can with 22s, I'm not woriried about that. I just wanna know will it work without messing the bike up...thank you

Sent from my LG-D722 using Tapatalk

Lol

BTW, your domes, port and pipes aren't working well together if the engine wants 10* advance on gas, in my opinion.

I'll be damn....Thanks for the info...gas is old news now. Man, I can only imagine if I had it set up right. Ran a 6.8 in the 1/8. Fooling around..oh well, in with the new....if it needs 10 with Alky is that tlling me anything?

I was very suprised your able to get away with pump fuel on 22cc domes with that timing. My luck it would have burnt down 

Like wildcard said, everything was prolly so jacked up that it musta ended up working together. Ran it that way going on 3 years...changed pistons once, but that was my fault, didn't have my fuel mixed...Smdh

I'll be sure to have it right with Alky though. I want it to run to the best of it's ability. Gotta drive 3 hrs to get it done though. That's the thing that sucks being on the east coast. Not to many builders this way.