2001 Banshee Cub set up for Flat Track and Drags

18839031_1872917169401878_92332673713825

2001 Yamaha Banshee with tons of aftermarket and extra parts in excellent condition. This Banshee is set up for both drag racing and flat track racing. It is VERY fast, here is a list of aftermarket parts and modifications, but I'm sure I'm missing some. Most of the removed stock parts are included as well. The pictures show the machine in the current flat track setup.

Cheetah Cub cylinders, Wiseco pistons, Welded crank, Paul Turner Power Head, Duncan Reed cages, CPI in frame drag pipes, PWK carbs, Aftermarket airbox, Extended, shortened, and stock length swingarms, G-Force extended axle, YFZ450 a-arms, Set of Works Racing front shocks that need serviced, Wheelie bar, Aluminum wheels, Set of both MX and flat track tires, Adjustable rear linkage, Full set of aluminum skid plates, Aluminum bumper, Aluminum Nerf bars, Honda throttle, Stainless brake lines, Sway bar

$4,500

Here is a link to my Craigslist Ad with photos https://meadville.craigslist.org/snw/6164360721.html

Edited by blaster668

• 2 weeks later...