So I have an extra set of cylinders that I don't really plan on running on my current bike (or ever atm) They have been drag ported at .020 over

But, who ever ported them basically cut the transfer ports almost all the way out

Has any body ever seen this before? Thoughts? Ive never seen this done before.

Hmmm. I'm no pro, but some of it looks clean. The trans tunnels are hogged out in a strange fashion though. I've seen them thin, but that's weird lol.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yeah i had lane at driveline look at them. These were my friends cylinders that he WAS gunna bore and bolt on. Lane says to me afterwards " the tranfers are missing!" Lol

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My friend bought a bike with these on there. He had an extra set of virgins that came with it that lane just ported and is now on his bike with sleeper head. He just gave me these and im trying to figure out what to do with them now

In all honesty the divider in the transfer is far gone, but I have seen another set similar where the divider was cut even further up in to the cylinder. That motor was a 100+ hp 350 stock cyl... Guys have done and tried many things in the name of trial and error. The only way to see what they do is to bolt them on.

• Like 1

In all honesty the divider in the transfer is far gone, but I have seen another set similar where the divider was cut even further up in to the cylinder. That motor was a 100+ hp 350 stock cyl... Guys have done and tried many things in the name of trial and error. The only way to see what they do is to bolt them on.

Word. True statement. Im thinking about keeping them and trying them out on that drag bike im gunna build this winter. Id hate to sell them and them end up being a beast lol