Is it possible a stock 99 wouldn't need rebuilt?

Have you ever been riding at Windrock?

me or zilla?

I havent but my brother has. I would like to but right now its just me, no one to ride with. We have a off brand polaris type vehicle that my husband is currently trying to fix. Carb problems. Then we can go places i hope.

I've been wanting to check that place out.

I have heard it has all kinds of riding style places to go. I would like a nice ride in the mountains, no huge rocks and little to no water to cross. with some fun playground like spots throughout, like doing rainbows and little jumps etc. Im too old to get hurt on these things but I love riding and going fast on them lol

I have heard it has all kinds of riding style places to go. I would like a nice ride in the mountains, no huge rocks and little to no water to cross. with some fun playground like spots throughout, like doing rainbows and little jumps etc. Im too old to get hurt on these things but I love riding and going fast on them lol

Yeah i hear ya on the water\mud.  Its not really my cup of tea on my banshee.  I dont mind so much on a 4x4 or SxS. 

• Like 1