Part out 1996 banshee

I'm sorry to hear about your situation, it's a noble thing you're doing. I might be interested in the exhaust,swing arm, chain and bumper. I'll look for the pictures, let me know if you'd be willing to do a package deal on them.

The pipes are mint, want $400 for them, comes with like new fast rubbers and clamps, silencers are brand new. Swingarm $350 with billet carrier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like the throttle.--price?

Maybe the rad--price?

$20 for throttle shipped

$125 shipped for oversized radiator with brand new CBR coolant hoses and a ESR inline temp guage

Im sorry to hear that man. Id be interested in your stator if it a square plug type.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I believe it is a square plug, it's off a 96. I was planning on selling the stator, chariot timing plate, kompulsive concepts wire harness and jds customs cdi relocate bracket all as a bundle

Ok I sent you my PayPal info.

I've also got a set of 33mm pwk carbs, fresh slides, 152 mains, 50 pilots, I have DEG or DEK needles I can't remember what once they were. Recently taken apart and cleaned and floats set. Throttle cable included. $230 shipped

I can throw in the pod filters for $250 shipped, they've got outerwears.