Motor For Sale, '98

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i meant, make offers, i didnt mean stupid offers.  get real here, i just thought i would put it here first before i go ahead and put it on ebay. i didnt put it on here to give it away.

Sorry we are here for wheeling and dealing not straight up ass-rapes.

sounds like you like to ass rape, and its not a heap and i will bet you $20 that it brings more than $700

I wasnt flaming man, jesus , i was just saying that we like good deals and 925$ is not a good deal. Your motor will probably go for like 900$ i bet

that motor will bring in 900 easy!!! and that would be a good deal as it is.....rebuildin a motor with a new crank, cylinders, head, pistons is costin me almost near that after all the odds and ends....and if you had somone do it..labor would be enormous...so shit 900 is a good startin point almost

my opinion

lata

lol.....stop getting your panties in a ruffle.

RZ engines are a wholeeeee nother package. I'd pay a lot more for one than a banshee engine. Tach output, powervalves, better gears.

and lol @ 900 being a good starting point.

Ebay: 4 hours left @ 610.00......and a tenth less of a bore. A running engine is a running engine. Yours might have less hours, but this one might not have that many more?.....and I'm sure the compression is about the same.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2447018301

Were not trying to be dicks. We're also not gonna pay top dollar. Not many of us need a complete running engine unless were looking to complete a roller. I myself would of just had it for a back up, and to be able to build a stroker out of the engine I have now, when it wears out.

Lets see how bad of a deal 900$ is in reality,keep in mind that a complete engine including the electronics will easily sell for 800$ on ebay.

Top end 150

Cases 150

crank 100

Flyw+stator etc. 150

tranny 150

clutch cover 40

kicker 15

total: 755$

The prices i listed are in my mind a good deal for the concerned parts this is if they are in good shape of course.I didnt include a price for the clutch assembly or the kickstart gears as i have no idea what they are worth so you could add a few $$$ to my total...