My air filter fell off......

I see that you just joined the site yesterday, cool beans.

Take some and search diligently throughout the site. There are a lot of good site sponsors and members for that matter that are good builders that can help you with any option you want to do.  You can basically find anything that you need to do on your banshee on this site, it really is a great thing, but try to utilize the search option in the forums as well because chances are its been answered so you can type in key words and stuff will pop up.  Most sponsors have a website or facebook page 

Sponsors (builders)

-driveline performance in Michigan(im a dl fan boy)

-redline racing

-FAST (farm and sand toys)  a lot of ppl including myself buy a lot of things off here

-HJR

Sleeper06 is a member on here that is known to be a good builder as well. These are just to name a few. 

Edited by Ayesully810

There is a whole list of vendors, machinists, engine builders, polishing folks, and just about any thing you could need mild to wild can be found on the home page under site sponsors. Lotta guys are moving to Facebook web pages which sucks, but it's worth checking it all out.

Tip on searching the site. Just go to Google. Type "whatever BansheeHQ" far simpler and pulls more relevant content.

Switch to pod filters for your stock carbs and be done with the filter headache.

As far as motor combos, if you are serious about making real power the options are endless. But for someone starting out, a 4mil stroker crank and ported stock cylinders can be a really fun motor. 80hp on race gas, 70-75 on pump gas. Something like a Dune port would be sweet for open trails and fire roads like you mentioned. Really a stout and proven combo if done by a reputable builder. No crazy machine work and a minimal learning curve. Something that can wow you, and still be relatively simple.

.that sounds like something I would want to do.. And maybe find another block and build up something that is a little bit more competitive for going up the hill.when I go to the sand I like to just hang out and Drag Race.. ..i have a gas card to the local airport.. I can get 100LL? @3.25 a gal..

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. No

4. Yes

5. Ngk br8es

Sweet..thanks big.. I'm trying to put a order together on f.a.s.t... I was checking out the sprocket's ..the front one's are steel and the rear's are aluminum?..on the timing plate.. Do I get the 9 degree billet one? ..and on the clutches I'm seeing 3 kinds.. Hard springs, soft, and no springs?

Just search your questions. Google it, and end the question with Banshee HQ. You will find all the answers you're looking for.............

Ok cool thanks for the advice bro...

To add to that. To only search this site on Google type in "what you want to search site:bansheehq.com"

No parenthesis needed.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk