Help jetting trinity stage 4 single carb pwk 38mm

jimmy2450

engine set up his cool head with 20cc dome T6 pipe,cylinder are ported, carburator is set up this way main 215,pilot 58 , needle clip in slut 4 after reeding here and there i feel that im way too rich in fuel bottom end his sluggish then it kicks in like motherfuck and if i keep a steady throttle or dona very slow acceleration right jug just chuts down. Temperature is -10 elevation 500 feet from sea level

engine set up his cool head with 20cc dome T6 pipe,cylinder are ported, carburator is set up this way main 215,pilot 58 , needle clip in slut 4 after reeding here and there i feel that im way too rich in fuel bottom end his sluggish then it kicks in like motherfuck and if i keep a steady throttle or dona very slow acceleration right jug just chuts down. Temperature is -10 elevation 500 feet from sea level

Had you make a plug test? Engine healthy pressure test? Even if it's rich where is no way to cut down...

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G935F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

If I purchased a bike used first thing to do is a compression check and lead down test. If your intake manifolds have air leaks your going to be chasing jetting problems with larger jets. 1211, hondabond, or Yama bond on the intake gaskets seals them up nicely. The single carb requires a much smaller pilot and needle taper is critical. Your main will depend on porting. Could be anywhere from 165 to 205 depending on what's done or not done to cylinders.

• Like 1

If I purchased a bike used first thing to do is a compression check and leak down test. If your intake manifolds have air leaks your going to be chasing jetting problems with larger jets. 1211, hondabond, or Yama bond on the intake gaskets seals them up nicely. The single carb requires a much smaller pilot and needle taper is critical. Your main will depend on porting. Could be anywhere from 165 to 205 depending on what's done or not done to cylinders.

Did a full inspection when i bought it compression was and still his around 148 psi im presently building a leak down tester i took the bike all apart got the frame powder coated checked and fix the wiring harness everything his in perfect condition motor runs good exept when you when you hold throttle steady at 50%right jug shuts down

just tried a 200 main jet banshee pulls better still shut down right jug but at slightly higher rpm  did a 10 min ride left plug was wet and black right plug was a light brown and wet! so my game plan is im building a leak down tester,i ordered a cool head o ring kit im going to change all the head o ring, and i will buy some yamabond and coat every gasket in the intake and then ill try some more jetting, i really got a feeling that at some rpm range the right cylinder his pumping some air ! but at full throttle they both scream fine