For Sale - 99 Banshee 421 Cub Motor - Completely Rebuilt

• 3 months later...

Just a quick follow up.  This Banshee is still for sale.  I have just rebuilt the top end so everything is fresh.  New pistons, new rings, and I had the monoblock stripped and re-plated.  During the course of an offer the potential buyer had requested a cylinder pressure test.  Upon testing the results were 135 and 140 PSI which was low for 20 CC domes.  Talked to Kevin at HJR and he said it should be 170 in good new condition.  So I pulled the monoblock and sent it to him for inspection.  He reported back that the plating was slightly out of spec but in good condition and I could just change the pistons and rings.  Since it was off and he had it I decided to have it re-plated so that it was in perfect spec too.

I have all the parts back and it is together and running.  I am going to lower the asking price to $5200 or best offer.  It is a nice clean Banshee with a new top end in it now...  Below are a few pictures of the new internals.  The only thing that is different is that the monoblock is no longer polished due to being stripped.

Call or text if interested: 330-780-5718

Marc.

monoblock1.jpg

monoblock2.jpg

domes.jpg

newpistons1.jpg

partssheet.jpg