Idle screw for stock carbs

Hello fellas,

Here's the issue in a nut shell, my nephew (18 year old) decided that his bike wasn't idling correctly so instead of wiaiting on me to come take care of it for him he decided he could take care of it himself, well the kid didn't tighten down the set screw on the idle screw and it backed out and it's missing in action now.

Big problem is that we are loaded up and headed out to silver lake in a few hours and have no way of locating a new idle screw. Is there any way I can make a idle screw to replace missing one or can any one point me in the right direction with this.

As always thanks a ton!!!

problem is that 6mx.75 is a very uncommon thread, finding a metric bolt let alone a uncommon thread pitch is going to be difficult

Hmm. Yeah I didn't know what size they were.

Maybe a better hardware store, I have a few fastenal local to me. Maybe check to see if you gave a better store around

I mean crap if anyone has any on hand I'll be glad to pay fees and what not to overnight it to David Allan or if it's on my way up from Chicago I can swing by and grab it!! In s bind now and I'd hate for this kid to have a bad time or not ride cause of that.