Custom Banshee

This was the frame Domestic Beotch built. There is a full Build thread on the frame called Project Frame Chop. It was done just to show what could be done without a bunch of chromoly and tubing benders. It was intended for ice racing, but with a few gussets and longer front shocks it could totally kick ass in the turns.

• Like 1

Umm what? What is your problem? I was asking actual questions about the frame because I was interested in it. I was trying to learn about the work.

As for googling, I did look up James Baldwin, got nothing. That is the reason I asked if he worked for Baldwin Motorsports as they are known for suspension work on quads.

As for buying it, I now have zero interest in buying it after this post.

Dont lie Zilla YOU NAG EVERYONE ON HERE. HAVE SOME RESPECT. IM DONE WITH THE KID GAMES...... YOU GOT SO MUCH TIME YOU TRY TO KILL EVERYONES AD. STOP BEING JEALOUS.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Umm what? What is your problem? I was asking actual questions about the frame because I was interested in it. I was trying to learn about the work.

As for googling, I did look up James Baldwin, got nothing. That is the reason I asked if he worked for Baldwin Motorsports as they are known for suspension work on quads.

As for buying it, I now have zero interest in buying it after this post.

James is one of my buddies in Michigan. We cut this thing up a few years ago and right when we were getting it sorted out he lost interest as he was building a BMW for the track and was also balls deep in a 600+HP evo build.
  • Like 1

Btw, brought this thing out for a play day at the end of D14 season. James yanked the tether on the line, fired it back up and did a wheelie down the whole straightaway past everybody with a super mild 4mil build. This thing hooks up aggressively.

OP, would you consider selling the frame?

Btw, brought this thing out for a play day at the end of D14 season. James yanked the tether on the line, fired it back up and did a wheelie down the whole straightaway past everybody with a super mild 4mil build. This thing hooks up aggressively.

OP, would you consider selling the frame?

Sent you a p.m.

James didnt want to sell the frame he just had his 4mill motor for sale. I seen the frame and ended up having to have it.

What? Do you have some issue or something? All I was doing was asking questions about the frame, luckily someone that actually knew about the frame stepped in and could answer them.

I also could care less if you don't buy from me, it doesn't hurt my feelings or wallet. You have some chip on your shoulder or something.

I anwsered all your questions. This thread proves how big of a douche bag you truely are. Have a good day bud and good luck with sales. Cause there gonna drop...