Alba arm discount for HQ members?

This is stupid. Just shows Alba is lazy

I just think they are overwhelmingly busy with the side-by-side market and none of the stuff that I'm doing really makes too much of a difference for them.

In my opinion, orders are orders and I wish they would continue to drop ship for me.

Either way you look at it, they are stupid.

If they are not making money on you selling their products, they should mark their prices accordingly. Even if their margins are low, they would make their money in quantity.

If they are not wanting to do it becuase they are lazy, then they are just making it harder on their dealers to sell their products, which is also stupid.

It really isn't that hard for them to drop ship the stuff for you. It should be no different than the person ordering direct from them (maybe that is what they want).

Call them up and tell him that LOL

I have been in a few heated conversations it's not worth it for me

Alba is good people.

I ship stuff all the time, I am very fast at it. I argue that drop shipping takes the same amount of time to ship to me... Allows me to sell for less and move more product.

The fact that they fight it so hard means that they have moved on from the banshee shit. Not interested in taking down an address...I really don't blame them. There is no money in it.... JDS order = ship to JDS = done

If I had some sack I would buy their entire ATV inventory and make some money.

Too busy for all that nonsense.

I have been doing JDS for 9 years and have to ask myself why lol... Not getting rich here.... It's a hobby.. I enjoy it... Most of the time.

SLP, on the other hand,

Makes an exception and drop ships for me. Pipes are big and bulky and the cost of double shipping would be insane. They have been grateful for me to have kind of re-started their banshee pipe sales.

All in all, the banshee market is bottom barrel..... Take advantage of being able to get parts great Alba pricing while you can! .... Buy them from me of course :)

• Like 1