Who sells gforce castle nuts? 7/8-14

I cant find one of my axle nuts that hold on the hub. It's a big gold castle nut that holes on he hub itself and you put the cotter pin through it. It's on a gforce banshee axle.

If anyone knows the size, ill try to find a nut local and just use some washers.

I believe so. I bought my axle off eBay. I contacted the company I bought from to get another set of castle nuts, they wanted $20 plus shipping. F that. Did what I did and saved cash and time. What I got is still a castle nut, just big and not pretty. But it works and it wasn't $10.

That would be fine to hold my off until i can get the correct one. I wont be going ride today. I'm not going ride around for hours looking for a nut, most places are closed. I have stuff to do on the bike. I will email some places who sell the axle and see if i can get some parts.

Is there a washer that goes before the nut? I dont mean the spacer to extend width.

-edit. I just got off a chat online with a RMATV chat representative. Tusk is their in house brand and the tusk axle is exactly like the old gforce axles. Their next shipment of nuts is June 10th. I gave him my email. If the guy finds out what kinda nut it is exactly, he will shoot me an email. Worth a shot till i found out.

The dude was muttering 1" inch as he walked away and grabbed it for me. But not sure exactly because although the I.D. Is the same, outer is not. GL either way. And no washer on mine.

Edited by Dunatic619

found it. It's a 7/8-14

I went to the same hardware store and tried SAE sizes since you mentioned 1". I thought American aftermarket ATV companies like tusk/G-froce probably uses SAE and i was right.

They only had a castle nut. The overall length is much longer but ill extend two slots with my Dremel so i can use a cotter pin. Thanks for the help. Hopefully this will help others, ill try to edit the thread title with the size.