Banshee top end tear down

arena314

Yup thanks for all your help dude you've done nothing but act like a jerk off. I'll take my quad to you and have the ENTIRE motor rebuilt in 20 minutes next time

Its seriously 8 fucking nuts on the bottom of the engine and a little bit of heat to melt the rtv to open up the motor...so you could seriously do the whole rebuild in like and 2hrs...if you had all the parts in front of you... But what do we know

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Its seriously 8 fucking nuts on the bottom of the engine and a little bit of heat to melt the rtv to open up the motor...so you could seriously do the whole rebuild in like and 2hrs...if you had all the parts in front of you... But what do we know

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

No. This will add weeks to the process.

why waist the money on porting if you are gonna go 4mil "next time"? Put new rings on old pistons and run that shit, next time will be here in no time.

Gotta love seeing people give 100% solid advice only to have it land on deaf ears.

If he had done his home work. He would know porting now wouldn't work very well on a 4mil later.

One of those guys that are waiting for the answer he wants to hear.

sent from yo mammy house.

• Like 4

I get such a kick out of reading these streams. What ever happened to...

Thanks

Your right

Sorry

Why

It always is a question, and a super selfish/defensive questioner. Relax! I'm pretty sure the world is still going to rotate if you get teased a little. Plus you might learn something