Banshee leaking radiator fluid

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

b6935c51a4ba18e4cc311ab117acf4f3.jpg

Pic of a shitty swing arm when it goes, you decide.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Is that a z400?

why didn't they learn from the old LTs?

That design is shit from the factory.

Yes it is, yes it was a shit design, made worse by some hack that put a 4" extension on the factory swinger......butt welded the aluminum no sleeves to support the weld joints. I would go on a rant, but not today. This work was done by a local shop here in Oregon (name withheld because it is not my bike, my work, nor do I personally know the person who did the work). 

He does Banshee arms too.

The Banshee that we currently have, we bought from my girlfriends sister, this same individual who did the broken swingarm had been working on that quad as well, found a crack in that swing arm, foot peg bolts too short, being held on by two threads on one side, wrong bolts run in on the other side fucking up the threads, front brakes full of air and barely working and dragging...fuck the list is endless of stupid shit I have found and I haven't even gotten into the engine yet....oh I cant wait for that, but it is a runner, not leaking and has good compression so we are hoping it makes it through the summer