Banshee leaking radiator fluid

Pull your plugs after it's idled, you may be able to see little drops of coolant on the end of your plug if that's what you got going on.

I had a head gasket fail once, checked compression before I knew for sure the gasket was bad, I had like 30 more pounds compression than before. Just like you said it was blowing coolant out the overflow.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just left the shop and my radiator looks like has black chucks plastic in it bike starts one kick and I can ride it smoothly but soon as start to really get into the bike radiator fluid starts shooting out I dumped the fluid and seen all the black stuff in the radiator any good suggestions for a radiator

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Just left the shop and my radiator looks like has black chucks plastic in it bike starts one kick and I can ride it smoothly but soon as start to really get into the bike radiator fluid starts shooting out I dumped the fluid and seen all the black stuff in the radiator any good suggestions for a radiator

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Black chunks of plastic or carbon/exhaust shit? What's the radiator cap seal look like?