Sleeper06 porting

2strokesmellgud

Got my juggs back from sleep first look.. NICE very clean port job after install I had high hopes not gonna lie and they delivered in every way. Easy to tune powerband comes in nice and strong and revs all the way out. Wouldn't hesitate to send him another set. And for those who care I had him do a dune port for t5s geard toward high rpm riding I'm at sea level my jetting ended up at 360main 1.5 turns out plugs look perfect t5s pipes stock carbs uni foam filters 4mm long rod vf3s. Thanks for the help SLEEP06..

Also if anyone is wanting to buy the pod lights from eBay cree 6led pod lights think they about 20$ shipped they are amazing when compared to stock lights easy to mount with very minor mods. I ended up grinding down the stock mount about 1/2 to make the holes line up after that it was a direct fit even used the stock bolt to secure it.

Edited by 2strokesmellgud

Sleeper woke my stock cylinders up big time after a local shop did what they called porting.. He knows what he's doing and not just with engines and tuning! He set up my entire front end on my 250R. Definetly recommend him!! He's going to be building me a similar setup of Craig B's - a 10 mil screamer!

Glad to hear you are happy with Sleeper's port work. Never heard a bad word about him. I'm very happy with the performance of my 10mil serval.  :cheers:

i sure am but i think the t5s and stock carbs are holding it back. I have another set of hjr dune ported juggs i might drag port those since their already on 65mm now.