Pilot jetting

Hey guys. Just recently got my banshee going after about 5 years stored away. Not intentional. kids came ya know. Anyway. The mice distroyed my airbox and filter. I cut the box out but was able to keep my proflow adaptor and install a massive 8" or 9" long uni filter pod. Figured this would change my jetting. So I went from 290's and 25pilots toomey needles middle clip to 310's and I got 27.5 and 30pilots. Bike runs around sealevel. T5's. 20cc domes. 94octan. +5 timing. Boyseen power reeds. Only ride between 10-30*C. Bike runs good ontop. Might try a 320main. But what has me confused is this pilot jetting. I started at 30 and it doesn't seem to matter if I have the airscrew all the way in or out. So I thought maybe to rich. Bumped down to a 27.5. Same thing Did seem to idle abit faster. Just abit hard to tell with the screw 2 turns out on the 27.5 but i would think that's lean with the open filter setup. IV had the carbs apart about 15 times. Cleaning. Had them ultrasonicly cleaned. Checked everything. Adjusted the floats to 21mm only one was out. I'm kinda stumped. I find it hard to test the piolt by riding cuz it seems to come onto the power so quick your past 1/4 throttle and onto the needle and main before you can tell what the bike is doing. 25 piolt was defiantly to small tho. It bogged. I tried reading what everyone was running on the sticky but it seemed to vary way to much to come up with an idea of me being lean or rich