High RPM quick

Hey guys just got a 2006 banshee stock engine and carbs. Running FMF fatties, vforce 3 reeds, and k+n pods. 900ft elevation. Right now I'm at 280 mains, 27.5 pilots, and 4th clip needle. I am getting up to high rpm's very quickly on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gear. I previously had Trinity stage 4 pipes. Am I just used to the low end power of the trinities or is this a jetting issue?

Yeah that's what I'm afraid of... I'm going to try going up to 290 mains and bring the needle clip to 3rd. I'm not trying to blow this thing up lol

Your set up is what I ran for 3 years on my stock motor. Jetting worked well. Top end is still going strong.

I added T5's. Boysen reeds. Coolhead with domes and +5 timing. Ran 290's toomey needles middle clip I think. Stock pilots and 1.5 turns on the airscrew it held together and ran strong. I had to go to a 15tooth from sprocket tho. It was way to hairy on the stock 14

Alright, I was able to get out to ride today finally. It seems to be running good, plugs looked ok, but there was one problem. When I let it idle without the choke it idles good, but if I pull out the choke it goes higher RPM.  This means the pilot is jetted too lean, right?... I'm at 1-1/2 screws out on the air screw btw.