Give me the run down on running leds

Just get 2 of the big hand held spot lights and mount them to your bars. Turn them on when you're moving fast and just use stock ones when moving slow. Here is a link.http://www.cpooutlets.com/streamlight-44900-waypoint-pistol-grip-spotlight--yellow-/stmn44900,default,pd.html&antisku=antiskuB&gclid=COLU7u2m4ssCFcYkhgodG_ADWw&zmap=stmn44900&zmac=722&zmas=47&zmam=31282435&ref=pla-mobile

Just use rubber bands to hold the triggers in.

Dude I'm done I'm not going to go around with your almighty so great and perfect self that spends all your free time online I was just looking for some good advice or a good link to read up on, I have a life and don't have endless hours to look up shit and my post is wrong it's not 210 watt it's 2 10watt pod style anyways to tired to care anymore

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dude I'm done I'm not going to go around with your almighty so great and perfect self that spends all your free time online I was just looking for some good advice or a good link to read up on, I have a life and don't have endless hours to look up shit and my post is wrong it's not 210 watt it's 2 10watt pod style anyways to tired to care anymore

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can't even thank me for those links I posted?