Need some help

This is my 6th bike. I know banshees pretty well. I have s very hard sputter from 1/3 to full throttle. Bought bike real cheap. New reeds, cleaned the carbs, new air filters and even checked the gap on the pick up on the flywheel. I'm lost. I changed the mains and the pilots as well as adjusted the needle. I'm starting to think its electrical and has to do with spark. Gonna do a compression test later to just make sure I don't have a cracked sleeve or bad rings but the bike barely smokes. Any ideas guys???? I can always figure these bikes out and it's pissing me off.. Thanks

• Like 1

Tors remove , 30mm keihen flatslide carbs. Clamp ons. 58 pilot, 160 mains. Ptr mids exhaust. I'm lost. Changed the coil also. Compression is good as well

I picked it up for 1100$. Can't really complain. Lot of little things I already fixed but can't figure this out. I'm not a fan of the pipes. At all. Good for a trail bike, that's about it.