Banshee leaking oil

I just got a all orginal banshee. It ran fine for the 1st week i had it. I took all the fenders and the air box off to clean it after a nasty trail ride. When i put it all back together i started it up and took her for a spin. When i came back it was leaking oil from the overflow from the clutch cover. It rides fine. Its not popping or nothing like like that. It doesnt have excessive smoke. It runs perfectly fine.

Please help. Could it be a crank seal even if it runs fine and doesnt smoke alot? I really dnt want to have to do a leak down unless i have to. The guy i got it from said he bairly even rode it. It even still have the hairs on the tire. I also did a compression test before it bought it. Had 130 on both sides

You probably got some oil in the hose while up on it's butt. Then it finally ran out after setting it down and running it. There is usually a low spot in the hose that can trap some oil. Could clean the hoses out, but I don't think I would worry, might just keep an eye on trans fluid level.

I drained the oil and refilled it. I rode it again and it was still leaking. It was even leaking when the bike was off. I did like a hours worth of riding and it is still leaking. I jus dnt want to mess my bike up.