Lincoln SquareWave TIG 200 - Free 3350 hood with purchase

I just bought a Lincoln 180 power mig yesterday from a friend that never even used it. Figured it would be perfect little machine for some custom work for the banshee frame, Got a smokin deal on it but it has 10 foot leads, how much for a 25 foot extensions? Both gun and ground leads

I just bought a Lincoln 180 power mig yesterday from a friend that never even used it. Figured it would be perfect little machine for some custom work for the banshee frame, Got a smokin deal on it but it has 10 foot leads, how much for a 25 foot extensions? Both gun and ground leads

Sorry, 10' is all the little machines are

Good for bud.

The drive systems cannot handle pushing wire that far.

If you want 25' whip you need to upgrade to a 216 or 256 machine or ideally a 350MP!

Ah gotchya. Sounds good I'll just keep it around for the banshee. Only paid $500 for it and it was never used, came with the magnum spool gun which I'll never use but it's a sweet little machine for doing small projects. I was just thinking for welding marine exhaust instead of packing the machine up to the boat I could just run the lead up and over but might not be the case for this machine. Thanks for the info man

• Like 1