LED GRAB BAR

my fuck this guy is stupid.... I have a LED grab bar made from JL.... my bike has taken a shit kicking flipped rolled, cart wheeled you name it.... mine is still somehow not folded in half considering how bad my last crash was..... one of the ONLY parts on my bike that didnt break apart or overly tweak.

Ive also leaned my bike back on the grab bar a few good times...

look at that! LED grab bar still in tact! and it still works!

bike cart wheeled, ripped axle out of the housing, bent subframe, blew out 3 tires, snapped brake mount, also somehow bent both from brake discs and rear brake disc is fubar.

grab bar was slightly bent but it was easy to straighten back out as it all comes apart. their a lot more sturdier then you think

575414_10152776413135133_1523460867_n.jp

Now that sounds like a wreck! Where's the video footage ? Lol. I've had those same crashes as well, whipping a shitty at the top of a big hill climb and high sided and watch the bike do about 25-30 cart wheels down the hill and all that happens was a bent subframe believe it or not, good thing it was sand

I just looked in my notifications on tapacrap and found what people said to my comment. I've seen 3 folded grab bars from simple accidents. If there wasn't good information on this sight and a couple good people I would say fuck it and never come back to these forums. I hate this fucking drama on a godamn forum for banshees. If you think what someone says is stupid you can just disagree. DONT comment on this. I'm not looking for attention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just looked in my notifications on tapacrap and found what people said to my comment. I've seen 3 folded grab bars from simple accidents. If there wasn't good information on this sight and a couple good people I would say fuck it and never come back to these forums. I hate this fucking drama on a godamn forum for banshees. If you think what someone says is stupid you can just disagree. DONT comment on this. I'm not looking for attention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually 5 people were making fun of you. If you would learn to count and quit coming up a few clues short on your responses, people would stop giving you shit.