Need help with 2001 banshee wiring!

Banshee 400

I have a 2001 banshee I bought not to long ago and I'm trying to hook the lights back up but someone has really messed up the wiring on this thing the key has been removed and they have placed a toggle switch there is 6 female connectors that are not plugged up to any thing the run and stop switch on handle bar works fine but all I'm trying to do its get my lights but on

I have a 2001 banshee I bought not to long ago and I'm trying to hook the lights back up but someone has really messed up the wiring on this thing the key has been removed and they have placed a toggle switch there is 6 female connectors that are not plugged up to any thing the run and stop switch on handle bar works fine but all I'm trying to do its get my lights but on

Get ahold of kompulsive concepts on here and let him fix you up with a new harness. It's a small price compared to chasing electrical headaches.

• Like 1

There should be two connectors .. one with 2 wires going into four and for the main switch, the 6 wire connector is for your handle bar control and needs to be plugged in to the rest of the harness.. lift your gas tank and see why its not plugged in.