Attn Newbies!

Oilsmoke

Hell I didn't know it wasn't gonna set well w/ you guys. This wasn't directed to everyone...just the people who are new to this site and do not know how to get around so they wind up posting the same question that was just posted about not even a week prior, thus it's not on the first page of the forum they are on so they post again. Doing a search will dig up older post that will most likely have better responses in it b/c SOME people get tired of answering the same questions everyday so they do not put all there info to use in someone's post(b/c they just answered the same question w/ a big drawn out reply 3 days earlier). Wasn't meant to piss anybody off...hints the little bit of sarcasm in a couple questions.

Mike

LMAO!!! Definitely can't forget that reverse lever.

I didn't find any of it offensive TX... actually thought it was funny. I too don't like seeing multiple posts about the same thing by the same person, or various people when a little searching could have been done. I don't mind that someone asks the same question if it has been a while since the last time it had been asked. I do know that for a 56K user, the search option can be hell. I have DSL and it still takes a bit if there's been a lot of topics on a certian subject.

Hey  I think some of that is Bullshit.

Muhehhehhe

But the search part.

Me too. You may need to do a little more research on your pipes. ;)

Oh, and the only set oil ratio is that set by the manufacturer of the oil. The most common being 32:1 to 40:1. Some manufacturers oil will run at 100:1. The oil is smart, not the engine. A engine is a basic machine.