CPI stingers

slag_350300

I bought some CPI pipes from a guy and the stingers were customized to mount on center on the subframe as pictured. I'm looking for someone that has the regular style stingers they would like to trade straight across. Or if any other brand of stinger will bolt up to CPI small bore in frame pipes I'm looking to trade. Thanks

d60ffc364e5eee7c98faf7768aeead8a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone gets these, want to share the secret to get them centered? I'd like to do that.

Cut and weld the tubes is all that was done to these. Different mount on the subframe is what I was told from the guy I bought them from

• 2 weeks later...

3d40d067eaaf163803af2e14486968a9.jpga4b854b6efc1ef3b7fa395eb71869e9d.jpg396d51082c7a2c0ebfd657cab6866996.jpg

You will need to fabricate a silencer hanger and either weld t to frame or use plumbing clamps and clamp to subframe with some sort of mount. I used a hose clamp just for mocking up the exhaust and to listen to the engine

I did see that last night. I played around with them today and made two hangers out of 3/16" aluminum. Works good, you will just have to thru bolt them they the grab bar mount. They're actually starting to really grow on me. I might just keep them now, we will see 7933eccd3d07832c4ca2bb6b42b917d2.jpg