Blue Powdercoated Parts

I have a set of blue powdercoated parts.  Spindles, sprocket hub, rear brake hub, rear brake caliper, and rear wheel hubs.  I bought them from a member years ago and have never used them.  I would like to get $175 shipped in the US.  Paypal as gift or cover fees.  Thanks

20160121 094549 (1)

I have not used these parts since I bought them, but the splines look good to me.  Sorry Boss465 but I cant go that low.

So I'm assuming that you bought them used right? My rear axle has play in both wheel hubs and the sprocket and brake hubs, right now I'm trying to decide if I should buy a JJ&A or Modquad or hope that it's only the hubs splines that are worn, I did some research on here and read that the hub material is softer than the axle material so the hubs are what tend to wear out but both splines can wear out over time. 

I don't know what is considered a normal amount of movement between the hubs and axle, but I just pulled my current wheel hub loose and compared these.  Both sets have a small amount of movement or lash.  I looked through my old messages and I bought these from someone called Bansh-eman on here.  They have been sitting on a shelf since then.