Has anyone bought tm design exhaust hangers

Buster91dg

Yes just wondering if the rubber bushing that is used with the stock hangers you have to use for the tm hangers do you have a pick of yours

Honestly it's been so long since I've dealt with oem stuff that I can't remember anything about rubber bushings other then the oem hangers.

Two pictures. You will have to zoom in.

My chassis is not oem, so the adjustable design of the TM worked really well for me to make my pipes fit my frame just right. The design of them also seems to absorb shock and vibration very well and in my experience reduced piper hanger damage / cracking. 703cac67e906c6d906e98d2b7e1a4d33.jpga9d1a9b79b6aff0d18c874b7be71f9da.jpg

Some additional info:

I decided to use longer bolts to attach my TM hangers to the frame as well as the pipes. I then added a nut on the back side of the frame and pipe hanger. I threaded the bolts to where they just allow the hangers to pivot freely at the frame and pipe mount. I did this so that the hanger could pivot at all three points yet keep the pipes oriented correctly.

1) Frame mount

2) center pivot

3) At the pipe

This seemed to greatly improve the entire situation.

Yeah on my anyways it's a 1990 there is a rubber washer that goes against the frame and the hanger goes against it. Does anyone know if they used the rubber bushing to mount up the tm design hanger or just bolted it metal on metal

Having rubber between the hanger and the frame will always be the better choice over metal to metal