Cool head or ?

Craig B

My Chariot head is one piece. I couldn't find it or any pics anywhere, so I sent him a message. It was pretty simple, just a plate cut that fit over the 1-piece chariot head and clamped down. It used extended studs.

Then again, it may have been soemthing I thought up. I'd planned to buy one when I built my serval. We'll know for sure when I get a response.

I love my D&D head.....but will be in the minority here because it's getting pretty rare.

I think they are all good, but what you can afford.

Don't run race gas, it's a pain in the ass and hard to get in a pinch. I got 21cc domes

I always have race gas around the garage. No big deal.

Our head flows perfectly.  The coolant enters and exits by a hose that has a certain diameter.  9/16 diameter i.d. if I remember correctly.  Our flow ports are divided among the combustion chamber and the cylinder walls for perfect flow.  If you look closely at the openings of our water ports and measure them you will find the area to be slightly larger than the area of intake and exit hoses.  No other head I have seen has that attention to the size of the ports but they all allow too much flow in the combustion area.  Allowing too much there means not enough down into the cylinder walls.

Jerry