Weird exhaust

Guest John doe

Guest John doe

Not mad and zilla freak ive been on many forums and this is by far the WORST one I think there is, filled with dumb people not even willing to help someone in the same sport as them. Losers I tell you.

7a60e5b300b85c9186c62620b7249890.jpg

Holy crap bro you need a fucking chill pill man. You ask why it's a pile of shit? Look how dirty it is, it's obvious it wasn't maintained at all, the registration is way out of date, all of these are bad signs especially the Afro engineered exhaust setup. You will make no money parting the entire bike or spend a lot of money to make it a reliable machine. These points have already been made which you asked for, but like a typical new guy you're mad because they said the quad is a piece of shit? Best advice is stick to your RMs and stay away from the banshee scene you're too fucking stupid to ever make anything out of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Enlighten me some more? Is this motor stock he says it is a motorcycle motor but it is from the factory he says?

Yes, the motor that Yamaha put in the Banshee was used in a Yamaha street bike well. RM350 or something? Really not sure on the model. But it was def. In a street bike.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk