LED lights

I have them soldered to the stock headlight wires. Nothing else, using stock switch, low or high they come on. Bright white light. But not sure if I'm gonna like them. 30 degree spot beam 27 watts each. Doesnt seem to light out far, and not wide around the quad in front. I'm gonna get it in the barn today where its dark and try to get em aligned better, I was loaded last night. Then maybe hook the stockers back up so I have a good sober (hopefully) comparison. I have some blue 'brighter' bulbs in my stockers that seemed way better than stock bulbs. Is there a resistor in the stock light switch?

I have them soldered to the stock headlight wires. Nothing else, using stock switch, low or high they come on. Bright white light. But not sure if I'm gonna like them. 30 degree spot beam 27 watts each. Doesnt seem to light out far, and not wide around the quad in front. I'm gonna get it in the barn today where its dark and try to get em aligned better, I was loaded last night. Then maybe hook the stockers back up so I have a good sober (hopefully) comparison. I have some blue 'brighter' bulbs in my stockers that seemed way better than stock bulbs. Is there a resistor in the stock light switch?

What did you do to the housing for them to fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first pic is at idle, second is with a little throttle. Looking at the pics on my computer here they look bright. But it was still light out though the barn doors were shut. They don't throw a lot of light out front aways. I ordered 30 degree spot and the seem like a flood. I re wired the stockers back up with the blue bulbs and I had a nice spot on the other sid. Yellow light but definitely farther. The leds were bright ass crisp white. Come springtime when I'm gonna need this light for trailriding I will probably do the trailteck rectifier and battery and some decent leds. I see jds has some great prices right now, but not top on priority list this time of year, for the shee.

Since your feeling so giving this season I'm looking to have a new press plate machined to split cranks apart the one I have now works but it's very rough , I would love to have one that's true n square this way cranks press apart nicer

Carl do you have a sketch or blueprint of what you need? Do you know Pak's Machine in Hicksville, he's an old timer that's got skills beyond skills lemme know what you need I deal with him! I can get you whatever you need!!!