Banshee kx500 swap

2smokesJg

Props on doing something different man. Don't mind all the negative nancys some people don't realize not everyone that wants to do their own build has 2 grand to spend on suspension right off the bat. Some may call that half ass I call it making the best out of what you've got with the means available to you. If it gets you back out riding then I say hell yeah! There's always time for better mods in the future props for not letting that stop you from doing what you wanted to do. And I'd also like to see some video of it running!

Props on doing something different man. Don't mind all the negative nancys some people don't realize not everyone that wants to do their own build has 2 grand to spend on suspension right off the bat. Some may call that half ass I call it making the best out of what you've got with the means available to you. If it gets you back out riding then I say hell yeah! There's always time for better mods in the future props for not letting that stop you from doing what you wanted to do. And I'd also like to see some video of it running!

Thanks man yea I will definitely post videos when I'm ripping it up thanks for the props I knew I would have some ppl that didn't like it but I knew some would so I'm great full for the feed back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk