Banshee kx500 swap

2smokesJg

monster .The vibration isn't bad because I rubber mounted the motor it vibrates but not anywhere close to how it vibrated in the kx frame and power wise I havnt really been able to open it up yet but I can tell I need a extended swingarm cause it comes up very easily need to take it out somewhere so I can see full power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a94149ce8a59694063482caab80a2316.jpg

8cdfce37fa67f3da02a0302d82900cdd.jpg

3ef898e66a30298a54326e9fdfd48047.jpg

I've got a LT250R with a CR500 in it! The engine is solid mounted so the vibration sucks!!! It's the worst on hard pack dirt roads when at high rpm. I've found at the dunes having a load on the engine seems help with the vibration a lot! Power is good pulls hard like 4 stroke just wont rev out on top. It needs drag port and a CPI pipe and it may hang with my sons 4 mill dune port banshee!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That looks like a pretty clean swap. I bet that's a fun duner. I'm not a huge fan of the older lts but you shit canned most of what I hated looks like. I wanna ride that. Bring it to oregon. Haha

Edited by dave5.0