Did I just seize

Gunner18

Alright I was thinking since its close to winter, I was gonna shred it. I'll buy a new frame put my arms and wheels and everything that's good on it and slow but and put together like a cub or something. I'm not sure which motor is what. But that way I can pace myself money wise and also get the quad I want? Good idea or nah

See and I want to do it all on my own so I know how. I just have no idea where to start. Should I pull the top end apart and if it's all do I just clean it out and put it back together

Pistons 300

Cub 700

Crank 500

Clutch Shit 400

Other parts and shipping another 3-500

My prices are give or take. I also don't know what you have that can be reused.

Carbs? Pipes? Reeds?

I think I'm gonna stick to fill stock shit. I'm gonna buy a 2000 frame off a guy nearby me and build my own bike from there. I'm gonna try and see what stuff off the one I have is still good. For all I know it could be stupid little problems and everything's okay. But when I get to that Its gonna be my gf quad. Just because she is a easy rider and the frame should hold up no problem. For my price range and a few months that sounds like a good plan right? I might be leaving for a job offer in CO this December. To become a pipeliner for about a year. When I come back from that if I do* I'll build a badass monster of a quad. But till then this should keep me busy.