What's needed to ride at Silver Lake from out of state riders?

I bought my first Banshee14 years ago!  I've owned several since then, but have yet to make the 6 hour trip up north to ride at Silver Lake Sand Dunes.  The reason is, there's so much uncertainty with what it takes to be able to actually get in and ride.  I'm looking for someone to clear this up so I can possibly get out there and finally ride Silver Lake.  I'd be taking the Banshee in my sig.  It's a 421 cub with in frame Shearers.  I know that I'll need spark arrestors (I have Sparkies that I can bolt over the silencers).  But this thing is still pretty loud.  No, it's not as loud as OOF drag pipes would be, but I'm sure it's louder than the 94db that I've always heard you have to be under to ride at Silver Lake.  Being louder than 94db is the primary reason that I've never made a trip up there.  That would suck to be turned away at the gate because it's too loud!  With sound and sparkies out of the way, what about registration?  Isn't there a sticker (or two) that you must have in order to ride there?  Where do I get these?  Do you have to provide a title to the quad when getting these stickers?  I have a title, but my riding buddy does not have a title because his bike never had one to begin with.  What else is good to know?  I'm not looking to sneak my way in, I want to plan a trip up and do things right to avoid not being able to ride. Thanks for the help guys!

To get the sticker, you don't need a title.

As for loudness, just use a truck to get the bike into the dunes.

So truck it in as opposed to parking outside of the gate?  I'd be pulling a trailer with a Jeep, would that still work ok?  Sorry about my ignorance here, but why would anyone ride in if they had an option to trailer in?  This place must be different than other places I've rode.  Most places, people park and unload in the parking lot unless there's a nearby camp ground (like Badlands) where people can ride in from the camp ground.

Thanks for the help man.  Is SL worth the drive from our area?

This past year they have stream lined the entrance of the dunes.

youll need:

sparkies

flag with 10x10 solid orange not see through ( can be bought there)

helmet and goggles ( can be bought there)

state park & orv stickers ( can be bought there)

Ive never been tested for db but they have checked me for sparkies.

Do you plan on being dune ready which means you drive your truck with atv in the back? or parking lot with a trailer?

This past year they have stream lined the entrance of the dunes.

youll need:

sparkies

flag with 10x10 solid orange not see through ( can be bought there)

helmet and goggles ( can be bought there)

state park & orv stickers ( can be bought there)

Ive never been tested for db but they have checked me for sparkies.

Do you plan on being dune ready which means you drive your truck with atv in the back? or parking lot with a trailer?

I'd be bringing a trailer with two quads pulled by a Jeep.

Thanks for the help man!

Reason to use a truck too is the parking lot can fill up quickly.

If I can get in with a Jeep pulling a trailer, I'll just do that.  I'd rather do that anyway so I could drop the trailer and have both quads and the Jeep in the dunes.  This sounds like a win win.  The YFZ 450 that I'd be bringing is pretty loud too, but it does have a spark arrestor already in the exhaust.